*Looks at mountain of books to be read*
“I have nothing to reaaad.”
She takes the pills to fall asleep and dreams that she’s invisible…I’m actually really happy with this set.. Feeling a bit more myself again..:)
when i find myself in times of trouble
remus lupin comes to me
speaking words of wisdom
What’s even better about this post is that the Dementors were J.K’s personification of depression.
― Austin Kleon, Steal Like an Artist- 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
first group of prototype ideas. Thanks to those who suggested things from the post that started it.
Announcing Cards Against 40K. I think I need help with my heresy.
(now I really should go work on my podcast tumblr for a bit)
"I feel the _______ over-taking me; it is a good pain!"
"Walk softly, and carry a big _______"
"From the ________, Omnissiah preserve us."
"Orks iz da biggest an’ da ________!"
"Ahriman - exile of the Thousand Sons - is on a millenia-spanning search for _________"
”_________ is the rightly-feared weapon of Kharn the Betrayer.”
"During the Great Crusade, the Emperor’s chief lieutenant was ______."
"During the War for Maccrage the entire Ultramarines First Company fell before the wrath of the _________."
I have so many ideas for this it’s unreal…
"Spehss Mahrens, todeh the enemeh is at oua _____!"
"muhltiple, simuln-tehneous and devashtehting ________"
"The Codecks astartees nehmes this maneuvah _______"
"We are the __________! WE ARE THE EMPRA’S FUREH!"
Boreale speech is perfect for this :D
Fibonacci you crazy bastard….
As seen in the solar system (by no ridiculous coincidence), Earth orbits the Sun 8 times in the same period that Venus orbits the Sun 13 times! Drawing a line between Earth & Venus every week results in a spectacular FIVE side symmetry!!
Lets bring up those Fibonacci numbers again: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34..
So if we imagine planets with Fibonacci orbits, do they create Fibonacci symmetries?!
You bet!! Depicted here is a:
- 2 sided symmetry (5 orbits x 3 orbits)
- 3 sided symmetry (8 orbits x 5 orbits)
- 5 sided symmetry (13 orbits x 8 orbits) - like Earth & Venus
- 8 sided symmetry (21 orbits x 13 orbits)
I wonder if relationships like this exist somewhere in the universe….
Everyone needs a little reminder sometimes
fun things to do in front of nerdy boys
intentionally mix up zelda and link
refer to anime as “japanese kids cartoons”
pronounce pokemon as pokey-mon
respond to everything they say with “oh yeah my baby brother likes that!”
I am a nerdy boy and I assure you the only reactions you would get from this are crying or outbursts of rage
you act like your tears aren’t EXACTLY what i want
Also - Call Smaug Deathwing
- Say “Commander Shepard from Halo, right?”
- Ask why Batman and Iron Man never appear together in comics, and then pretend like you have no idea what’s gong on, make them explain it for an hour and then cry from laughing too hard when they get so frustrated they walk away.
- Ask what the difference is between sci-fi and fantasy and just keep saying they’re the same thing
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
I SEARCHED THIS POST FOR AGES OH MY GOD
Sounds like the beginning of Insidious.
|—||Maya Angelou (via a-femmefatalist)|
our thoughts compressed which makes us blessed
and makes for stormy weather
a friend in need’s a friend indeed
a friend who bleeds is better
my friend confessed she passed the test
and we will never sever
FINNTROLL is a Finnish band that combine elements of black metal and folk metal. Their lyrics are mostly in Swedish and mainly deal with legends and tales revolving around trolls, nature and Finnish myths.
My favorite album: Jaktens Tid
It’s funny cause it’s true ;)